The Foot & Ankle Center of Nebraska shall be the CENTER OF EXCELLENCE in providing TOTAL care of the foot and ankle in Omaha and its surrounding area.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Dodge Street Office
Grover Street Office
La Vista Office
We know you have many choices when choosing a Podiatrist in Omaha, NE, so we have made requesting an appointment a simple process via our Web site. If, for any reason, you cannot keep a scheduled appointment or will be delayed, please call as soon as possible. Charges may be incurred for appointments cancelled less than 24 hours before scheduled appointment time.
Most insurance plans accepted, please call our office to verify your insurance carrier.
Please contact the office regarding our financial policy.
- Friendly, accommodating staff
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience
Facilities and Equipment
- In office surgical suite
- On-site casting suite for custom molded orthotics and braces
- Dianostic ultrasound
- Digital x-ray
- Neuropathy testing
- Plasma rich protein therapeutic injections
- RT Therapy - Radio Frequency Nerve Ablation
Satellite Office Locations
CHI Bergan Mercy Wound Care Center
7500 Mercy Road
South Medical Building on the 5th floor, suite 500.
Omaha, NE 68124
Montgomery County Memorial Hospital Outpatient Clinic
2301 Eastern Ave.
P.O. Box 498
Red Oak, IA 51566