Welcome to The Foot and Ankle Center of Nebraska
Welcome! Since 1978, the Foot & Ankle Center of Nebraska and Iowa has been working with patients to provide the best podiatric care for patients in the Midwest. Drs. Greenhagen, Nelson, Olari, Sikes, Lazoritz, Whelan, Dayton, and McCabe couple our experience and training with genuine concern for our patients. Our experienced staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well. Our goal is to help you maintain healthy feet and ankles.
This website provides you with an overview of our practice and the foot and ankle. As you navigate the site, you'll find information about the Foot & Ankle Center's practice philosophy, our office location and convenient hours. You can also request an appointment by clicking here.
You'll find a lot of valuable information on the web site about foot problems, diagnoses, and treatments. We believe informed patients are better prepared to make decisions about their health and well-being. We encourage you to review this information to help you understand any health concerns you may have.
- 8/30/2018 Labor Day 2018
- 8/15/2018 New Council Bluffs office
- 8/1/2018 Welcome Dr. Matt McCabe
- 7/31/2018 Congrats Dr Whelan
- 6/1/2018 Free Fall Prevention
- 5/31/2018 Co-chair ABPM CAQ
- 5/19/2018 Special Olympics Fit Feet 2018
- 5/11/2018 Foot and Ankle Center at DMU
- 5/3/2018 Stryker International Foot and Ankle conference
- 4/21/2018 Midwest Podiatry Conference
- 3/21/2018 ACFAS Manuscript 2018
- 3/7/2018 Northern Lights wound conference
- 3/1/2018 ASPS Scope course
- 2/15/2018 Ankeny office now open
*Subject to credit approval. Minumum monthly payments required. Interest in balance and fees may apply